Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday #15: Is it all uphill?


It's been a while since I posted a Wordless Wednesday photo, but I got a new camera for my birthday and recently took a fabulous trip and have cool pictures to share. Use this photo to:
  1. Tell me comment what Two Kinds of People you think this photo represents  ("There are two kinds of people in the world: … .") 
  2. Use it as a writing prompt for your own post, or just add a poem/short piece in the comments. You may repost the photo (please include ©2012 Susan Bearman @Two Kinds of People). 
  3. Get bonus points if you can tell me where this photo was taken. Double bonus points if you can identify the movie in which this building appeared. 
Email your own 2KoP Wordless Wednesday graphic if you would like to share, and I'll post it some coming Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a house in San Francisco, so I'll guess the movie is Pacific Heights.

Susan Bearman said...

Tanya, San Francisco is correct, Pacific Heights is not. Try again?