Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday #2: Stubborn?


Each week, I post a photo and ask you to comment on what Two Kinds of People ideas it inspires. ("There are two kinds of people in the world: … .")

Or, use the photo as a writing prompt. Write something creative and leave a link in the comments so we can find it. You may repost the photo (just add my copyright ©Susan Bearman @Two Kinds of People). If you want to know more about the picture, ask.

I swore to myself the I'd have another 2KoP post up before Wordless Wednesday #2. Note to self: don't swear. If you want good ideas for your own blogs, though, I recommend to posts on Write It Sideways:

Not Just Another Writer's Writing Blog by Susan Bearman (c'est moi)
Is A “Niche” Or “Non-Niche” Blog Right For You? by Sarah Braughman


4 comments:

Hiyacynthia said...

"I swear, if one more person calls me an ass today..."

Susan Bearman said...

Would love the hear the end of that sentence!

Hope Perlman said...

How about stubborn and persistent? Two side of the same coin?

Or are they too likely to be part of the same personality to count?

Susan Bearman said...

Hope, you are so right. What manifested in my daughter as stubbornness when she was a toddler has matured into persistence as she has grown.