Monday, January 26, 2009

Tapping Into the Network










There are two kinds of people in the world: those who pay it forward and those who don't. 

In my experience, moms know better than almost anyone else the concept of paying it forward. To become a parent is to know the humility of being utterly incapable of pulling this thing off without a little help now and again. 

My new post of this same title on the Chicago Moms Blog (click here to read it) explores my experiences with becoming part of the world-wide mom network. Please leave a message here let me know what you think or how joining a particular network of support has changed your life.

In the spirit of mom networking (and since I have finally finished the first draft of my own middle-grade novel — yay!), I'd like to do a little paying it forward for my fellow Mom Blogger Romi Lassally by linking to her soon-to-be released book called True Mom Confessions: Real Moms Get Real. I'm ordering it now!


1 comment:

Cindy Fey said...

LOVE your CMB piece. Amen, amen!!